AppointmentMany medications are intended to be administered on a precise schedule. Appointment times are arranged for the convenience of patients while adhering to the schedule prescribed by your physican.
Please arrive on time.
From Interstate 5 take the Genesee Avenue exit east. Turn right at the light onto the Scripps campus.
From Interstate 805 exit at Miramar Road / La Jolla Village Drive. Turn right onto Genesee Avenue and after several traffic lights you will see the Prebys Cardiovascular / Scripps Hospital campus. Turn left onto the campus.
Before your visit
- Make a list of or plan to bring any medications that you take regularly.
- Bring completed paperwork if given to you prior to your visit.
- Please bring your insurance information and at least one photo ID.
- You are welcome to bring reading material, computers, iPads, iPods, etc.
When You Arrive
- Park in the C structure at the west end of the hospital campus. It is steps away from the medical office building.
- Allow extra time to navigate the campus and to find a suitable parking place.
- Please check in at the registration window.
In the Infusion Room
- Feel free to bring a snack and/or a beverage.
- Temperatures fluctuate so it’s a good idea to bring a blanket or layer your clothing.
- You’ll enjoy the comfortable chairs.
- If you do not have an indwelling line, the nurse will establish venous access.
- As a courtesy to others please silence your cell phones.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy your visit with us!